Monday, June 11, 2012

happy birthday! hold this bunny.

 Jeremy is 26! He insists that we go to the movies when its his birthday, so we saw avengers. which I thought was awwesome. Here he is with his apple pie which became slightly rainbow colored after the candles melted in the warm pie. whoops! We also got a little bunny the day before Jeremy's birthday. I think it was more my present than his... bunny's name is J.P. and she's very nice. She's a holland lop 7 weeks old, and the pet store thinks she is a girl but wasn't sure.


 She explores some but is a poop machine, but shes already getting better at using her little box in her cage haha
 We made this cage for her. We got a chunk of linoleum and some panels at the D.I. and put this together with zip ties costing us only 6 dollars. She's tried to jump out and failed, but considering shes only a baby its only a matter of time...
 Jeremy says I am obsessed with this bunny, but who could have a bunny as cute as this for only 6 days and not still be obsessed? nobody. I'm serious, Jeremy lays in bed staring at her. she's funny.

Also yesterday we spoke in sacrament meeting on the power of the priesthood, and priesthood in the home. It was Jeremy's first talk since his mission! He used Dahlia's story as an example of the power of the priesthood, and he did awesome. He was very nervous =)

2 comments:

  1. that bunny is so cute! our kids would go crazy over her. is she a lot bigger now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's gettin bigger! but shes still small. they would love her, she's so friendly she just jumps onto strangers laps! she's funny

      Delete