Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grateful for the fourth graders

Today was my last day in fourth grade for my 3-6 practicum. I am grateful for my BYU liaison that is hard on me. I am grateful for the fourth graders who taught me a lot in only a month. I am grateful that after eight semesters of BYU, I am still into this. I got some letters today on my last day. This was not my student teaching, I do not do that until next fall. The students call me their student teacher because that makes sense to them.

This is from one of my ELL students, English being her second language, she is doing amazing.

If anybody wonders how they are going to learn after I leave their class, that might mean it was a successful practicum. Now back to BYU where I am a student again. Sounds almost fun right now, walking in a classroom and not needing to be in the front of it. We all know how I will feel in a week or two once the true meaning of finals kicks in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment