Monday, December 8, 2014

9 months

Getting a little behind here, not because I am less excited about Rae's months but because she is crazy. I could tell you about her but she will probably be different tomorrow. She changes so much. Her one constant is her love for cheese. I have to do my best not to give her cheese because it turns her into a monster that will only eat cheese. I think she is regressing in her eating because she only wants cheese and doesn't want to eat anything else. We had a rough couple of weeks with a few all nighters when Rae got sick but we are on the tail end of that and were doing better. She also loves books, we have probably read all our books at least 100 times now luckily only one of us is getting bored of them ;)






1 comment: