Can you even believe this happened? I told Liv I was going to Florida and she said When so am I?? She was in Florida watching her nieces and nephew while her Uncle was on a cruise and the day after her Uncle gets back is the day after I finish the parks with my family! What are the odds of this?? The universe was telling us to go to Harry Potter World!! When we got there we went straight to the corner of the park where Harry Potter World is and I see Kings cross and a white building and I think is this Gringotts?? There's not even a sign?! I go in and on the other side is Diagon Alley! Totally hidden from the muggles. classic.
The goblins!! so cool!
There was soo much detail we could've walked around and looked at everything all day, yeah actually we did.
We took the Hogwarts express to Hogsmeade. There are four Harry Potter rides and we did them all including Gringotts twice. Liv almost threw up after the Dragon ride and the Castle ride.
The castle!!!
Buckbeak!
Butterbeer!
The dragon breathed fire like every ten minutes it was so cool.
Ate dinner in the leaky cauldron!! I had a bangers sandwich!
The day was soo fun. We did leave Harry Potter World to go on a couple roller coasters at Universal but Harry Potter World made everything else seem lame. It was great. I am so happy I was able to get a day away. First day without kids in three and a half years!
After the first day at Magic Kingdom I was thinking now do we really want to do this whole Disney thing again some day?? Then after Harry Potter World I was like yep. I am going to do this whole Disney thing again some day.
No comments:
Post a Comment